Location: Seneca, SC
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Outside Construction Sales and Rentals
Ag-Pro Companies is one of the fastest growing John Deere groups in North America. We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as a matching 401-K plan.
Sells and rents new and used compact construction equipment in a designated territory.
- Represents the company for the sale of new and used machinery to customers
- Grow assigned territory sales and market share
- Grow assigned territory rental revenue
- Maintain current knowledge of wholesale used equipment values
- Regularly travel and interact with customers in designated territory to support retail sales as well as aftermarket business (parts & service)
- 2-4 years in agricultural or construction equipment sales/rental experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Must be energetic and a self starter
- Ability to cold-call customers and grow market share in new markets
- Bachelor's degree in business field preferred
- Ability to analyze/interpret/run basic sales report
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Ag-Pro Companies is a Drug Free Workplace