Location: Zanesville, OH
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Attend Technician School and work at the Dealership on off weeks. Technician School is located in Perrysburg, Ohio. The program will take 2 years to complete.
- Will be paired with Senior Service Tech to assist with below duties.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use basic computer functions.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Clean driving record with a valid Driver’s License.
- Forklift license preferred.