Location: Jacksonville, FL
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Manages and supports the company in the areas of technology-related product/service selection, set-up and support in order to assist employees in efficiently completing work. Troubleshoots technological issues as they arise including, but not limited to computers, printers, scanners, phone systems, signature pads, network equipment and mobile devices. Assists with software installation, configuration and security. Job is in Boston, GA
- Coordinates purchasing of new technology solutions including computers, servers, cell phones, software, etc.
- Installs company-approved software on systems and coordinates the installation and set-up of new equipment.
- Maintains administration of user IDs and passwords and works with Human Resources on clearance to systems and applications as appropriate
- Provides IT support (hardware and software) to employees in all assigned locations by prioritizing, troubleshooting and resolving problems quickly
- Escalates technology installation and support issues to appropriate manager, partner, and vendor personnel as appropriate.
- Oversees, maintains and troubleshoots network, phone and other technology at assigned locations.
- Keeps asset inventory up-to-date.
- Safeguards data by assuring software updates are run in a timely manner, off-site back-ups are done, and location networks are secure against outside threats
- Provides training of technology for new employees as necessary
- Responsible for running nightly billing runs and back-up in rotation with other IT Team members
- Partners with Corporate IT Manager and IT Team members on company growth and technology initiatives
- Additional duties as may be required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 3+ years’ experience in information technology support preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to train others on technology solutions
- Must be self-motivated, dependable and enjoy helping others
- Experience with network and telephone technology desired
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be physically able to perform minor lifting of equipment, climbing or crawling to install equipment and run cables and long periods of time sitting at a workstation
- Must be willing to travel to company locations
- Knowledge of Deere systems and PFW Intellidealer a plus, but not required
- Valid Driver's License