Location: Gainesville, FL
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Sells new and used agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment to new and existing customers in a defined sales territory.
- Represents the company for the sale of agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment to customers in a defined sales area.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of equipment.
- Monitors competitive activity/products
- Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with their purchase.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- And other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment sales experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record