Location: Corporate Office
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Warranty Recovery Manager
To submit all John Deere and allied vendor warranty invoices as well as post received funds to proper accounts within the company.
- Claiming warranty invoices for multiple dealer locations.
- Posting received funds to proper accounts.
- Managing warranty system functions such as parts return request, dealer to dealer responsibility transfers, ordering special tools, etc.
- Working with multiple Service Managers on a regular basis to ensure that work order details are correct.
- Advising on warranty loss/gain for each location.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and the internet
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience