Ag-Pro locations in Ohio and Kentucky are proud to sell and service Boxer Equipment. When you match high-quality products with Ag-Pro’s competitive pricing and legendary service, you get a winning team.
Ag-Pro Sells and Services Boxer Equipment
Boxer’s compact utility loaders reduce the costs of performing key tasks and the process of improving the environments in which people live and work. Developed to replace hand labor, the Boxer provides a cost-effective, terrain-friendly solution for landscapers, irrigation contractors, plumbers, electricians, and property owners as they dig, trench, till, auger, demo, place materials, and perform a multitude of other tasks.
Ag-Pro Companies is a servicing/warranty dealer for Boxer Equipment. We pride ourselves in great customer service and competitive prices. If you want to order Boxer Equipment, please click on the “Request a Quote” link.
- 320 Compact Utility Loader –The gas-powered 320 allows you to increase productivity on your job site with the power Boxer is known for in a smaller package.
- 322D Compact Utility Loader – The small but powerful Boxer 322D can handle the tasks of a larger machine, but with ease of access, thanks to its size.
- 600HD Compact Utility Loader – Powered by a 24.8-HP (18.5-kW) diesel engine and producing 11.3 gpm (43 l/min) of auxiliary hydraulic flow from the single remote auxiliary lines, this new model provides all the power needed for tough jobs.
- 700HDX Compact Utility Loader – The Boxer 700HDX’s unique hydraulically expandable undercarriage — from 35″ (89 cm) to 43.5″ (111 cm) — allows the operator to retract the undercarriage for passages as narrow as 36″ (91 cm) then expand for increased stability by simply pulling or pushing a control lever
- X7 Brush Chipper – Designed primarily for the rental market, as well as small independent contractors, the 7″ (18 cm) capacity Boxer X7 is engineered to be easy to use, easy to tow and easy to maintain.
More about Boxer Equipment
As the premier choice of contractors and rental organizations, Boxer Equipment develops a wide range of lightweight, yet heavy-duty machines that generate an impressive amount of hydraulic power to lift more, move more and dig faster than any other product on the market. The Boxer is one of the most versatile, reliable and productive traction units in the world.